Soon our Christmas lunch menu. Celebrate with your family with a traditional menu but revisited in a modern way, traditional dishes and flavors in an elegant and refined setting where you can share the Holy Christmas with loved ones.
* 02 nights in double room (2 persons) with breakfast and Christmas lunch included for € 150 per person;
* 03 nights in double room (2 persons) with breakfast and Christmas lunch included for € 190 per person;
* 04 nights in double room (2 persons) with breakfast and Christmas lunch included for € 230 per person;
Offers include buffet breakfast, Christmas lunch, free WI-FI connection, service and taxes
Christmas in Umbria – Offer conditions:
– Offer is subject to availability and it can’t be combined with other special offers or promotions.
– We require a valid credit card number (VISA / MASTERCARD). 30% prepayment will be charged to the credit card after booking and the amount is non-refundable;
– Once confirmed, the reservation can’t be cancelled or changed;
– Extra bed for children € 30 per day with breakfast included;
– Rate is not commissionable and is valid only for direct reservations.
Check the availability by e-mail and on your request specify *Christmas*
Christmas holiday in Umbria is suggested if you want to pass it in an intimate, calm and cosy. But if you don’t like stand still, you can take advantage of this holiday season to admire far and wide the nature and the art of this wonderful region. And never forget the pleasures at the table….
In the Green Heart of Italy breathes & transpires very well the Christmas atmosphere. In the traditional Christmas markets you can find also crafts, hobbies, antiques and food & wine.
Numerous are in Umbria the Presepi, the Christmas cribs, in many old villages also with live nativity scenes. Infact the Christmas crib was “invented” the first time by St. Francis of Assisi in 1223. In Umbria there are the Presepe nel Pozzo of Orvieto, inside of a well and many live cribs as in Marcellano, Gualdo Cattaneo and Armenzano. You can see also wonderful and artistic cribs in Massa Martana and Cascia or the “water” live Nativity scenes of the Marmore Falls. Thay are all real works of art, worthy of a visit.
Christmas in Umbria is also concerts and carols. In all the major towns and squares of the region in December you will see choirs, bagpipers, gospel, Gregorian chants and classical and/or chamber music.